pages

Monday 17 January 2011

school fashion show.



The textiles department at my school were arranging a fashion show, so as soon as I heard, as immediately rushed to see the teacher in order to ask her if I could help out. As the show's purpose was to present the recent textiles garments, there wasn't much styling to be done. So my job was to make sure that all of the models looked okay before they entered the catwalk and I also made sure that everybody was going on at the same time, in the right place. I really enjoyed this experience! I would love another opportunity working back stage at fashion shows, and although it was just a small event, I learnt alot about the organisation of fashion shows and the activities that take place in preparation. Here are a few photos of some of the models.


Here are two of the models, linked with the presenter.



This is me and my friend, who was working on the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment